[Olpc-za] OLPC in the Eastern Cape

Morrison, Rogan rogan.morrison at sap.com
Wed Feb 4 03:17:42 EST 2009

Hi All

I am currently residing in Queenstown in the Eastern Cape.  As a current
PMI member a saw a wonderful project that was run in Peru last year with
OLPC. I would like to know who to contact in South Africa with regards
to initiating an OLPC project for rural schools in the Queenstown Area.
If one of the OLPC coordinators can make contact with me I would be most
appreciative.

Home telephone is: 045 838 4714 or email me.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards
Rogan Morrison PMP
SAP Project Manager and global PM KM Moderator
Systems Applications Products (Africa) (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 1988/004033/07
T +27-11-235 6332
F 0866513963
M +27-083 460 1750
E rogan.morrison at sap.com
www.sap.co.za <file:///\\www.sap.co.za\>

The contents and any attachments to this e-mail are subject to the
following disclaimer:
http://www50.sap.com/southafrica/disclaimer/index.htm
<http://www50.sap.com/southafrica/disclaimer/index.htm>