[Olpc-za] OLPC in Cape Town

Marco Rosa marcorosa at mweb.co.za
Mon Feb 2 04:03:14 EST 2009

Hi Morgan

I hope you're well. I see that there is, all of a sudden, quite a bit of
interest in OLPC from all over the place. Good thing! I've had a request to
meet with someone at UCT too. I'd like to know if you would be keen to meet
with a few of these people together so that we can maximise our efforts? If
so, we could just send each other meeting requests and co ordinate diaries.
I think it would be good for us to meet up anyway? Please let me know your
thoughts.

Kind regards,
Marco