[Olpc-za] OLPC South Africa at INSITE conference

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:19:07 EDT 2008

What I was up to this week...

http://morgancollett.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/olpc-za-at-insite-conference/

It was great to meet people who have been involved in deployments -
Neo and Sipho who helped run the stand. There is interest in setting
up a non-profit organisation in South Africa to coordinate local
resources for deployments and raise funds locally for further
deployments. Neo has been involved in both deployments so far and will
be helping with some of the upcoming deployments, and while we didn't
have much chance to chat between demos as the stand was very popular,
we'll be exchanging knowledge remotely now that we have met.

Regards
Morgan