[Olpc-za] OLPC stand at INSITE next week

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:39:10 EDT 2008

A reminder that we will have an OLPC stand at the Software Freedom Day
part of the INSITE conference on Wednesday 17 September, at the
Sandton Convention Centre.

The expo is open 10:00-17:00. We will have 7 XOs on display, running
the latest development version, with collaborative activities being
demoed.

More information and a free entry ticket are linked on
http://tinyurl.com/insite-olpc

OLPC are sending me a few XOs (hopefully in time for the event) to
distribute within olpc-za to expand the contributors community. See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program for more - if you can't
make it to the event you can apply yourself for an XO at the URL
linked from that page.

Regards
Morgan