[Olpc-za] Cape Town again

Dennis Stevenson omisditd at iafrica.com
Mon Jul 14 12:28:55 EDT 2008

Dear Morgan,
For the first phase (ending 11 August) we just need a little hand
holding regarding loading and/or removing applications.  This will be
for disadvantaged children being sent to join a EU cultural exchange
aboard a Tall Ship during the Tall Ships Races in Europe.
For the second phase we will be developing more content (again hand
holding) and eventually we may wish to develop or adapt an application
for our specific needs - for this we would need a programmer.   †his
phase will not start this year.
Many thanks for your interest.
Dennis Stevenson