[Olpc-za] [Fwd: OLPC in S.A.]

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Feb 27 10:22:21 EST 2008

Antoine, meet Whitney and Neo, now in Soweto.  We were just talking about
how they could start testing a school server setup, and preparing for the
machines that are to arrive in the coming weeks.  They could use help from
people with experience with XO upgrades, network tweaking, server
customization (such as installing new software / services and even filters
:/ )  and Linux administration in general; possibly also from someone who
has done XO hardware hacking and sugar development.

Morgan, which was the group working on a wireless project near Soweto?

Cheers,
SJ