[Olpc-za] Fwd: Meeting to discuss XOs to Kliptown?

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:09:12 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Klein <sj at laptop.org>
Date: Feb 11, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting to discuss XOs to Kliptown?
To: Whitney Hunter-Thomson <Whitney.Hunter-Thomson at williams.edu>,
Antoine van Gelder <children at laptop.org.za>, Morgan Collett
<morgan.collett at gmail.com>, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org>

Whitney, thanks for working on this today/tomorrow; I look forward to
meeting you.

Antoine and Morgan, do you know a developer or sysadmin near Joburg
who could help out with the trial starting in Kliptown in early March?
 They would benefit from an active local support group (at least one
that knows how to interface effectively with support at laptop.org, since
I don't know what sort of net connectivity the school itself will
have).

SJ