[Olpc-za] Getting involved

Marco Rosa marcorosa at mweb.co.za
Fri Aug 22 09:11:20 EDT 2008

Hi Paul. Thanks for the contact details, I'll definitely be in touch with
him when I'm there. I'd like to chat to you on the phone so please do send
me your number so we can do that. I'm meeting with Morgan Collett here in
Cape Town on Tuesday next week too. Looking forward to chatting.

Cheers,

Marco