[Olpc-za] comic content :-)

Lungi Siqebengu lungis at iafrica.com
Sun Sep 9 23:37:37 EDT 2007

Hi All!
My machine finally got back from the dead.
Comic project sounds awesome - imagine if similar could be done in SA in
indigenous languages. - just a thought.

Sorry will not be able to make it in CPT weekend of the 15th. Wishing you
guys the best.

Best Regards,

Lungi Siqebengu
(lungis at iafrica.com is Synonymous with lungis at 4pillars.co.za).