[Olpc-za] culture sharing initiative - workshop in Johannesburg

Donald Klopper donald.klopper at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:17:15 EDT 2007

Hi Kara

You mentioned being in the Johannesburg area "this summer" ... hmmm maybe
give the guys here a month to work on ... it's always confusing when
northern hemisphere people talk about "summer" ... we're going into winter
now, and July is mid-winter ... which is your mis summer...

Anyway I'm watching from the sidelines ...

Donald