[Olpc-za] OLPC makes Groklaw; good video of Ivan Krstic

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:51:31 EDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Leone Meyer <leonemeyer at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Always pleased to hear from OLPC. The link below, though, does not
> 'work'. I tried all kinds of things, even googling, but the link
> won't budge.

Looks like groklaw.net is currently down or not reachable.

Here's Dan Bricklin's site with his notes on the video:
http://danbricklin.com/log/2007_04_12.htm#olpcvideo
The video referred to can be seen at
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid988327368

Once you start it playing, you can pause and let it download for a bit
and then let it play, so that it doesn't keep pausing to download
more.

(Dan Bricklin was the co-author of VisiCalc, the first ever
spreadsheet which was the killer app for the Apple II. Nice to see
people with such historical significance taking an interest in OLPC -
there are also people like Alan Kay and Guido van Rossum actively
involved with OLPC...)

Regards
Morgan