[Olpc-za] How will OLPC work in ZA.

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Mon Jul 30 23:06:26 EDT 2007

On 27 Jul 2007, at 4:46 PM, lungis at iafrica.com wrote:

> Hi All !
> I would like to draw your attention to a current FORUM on ItWeb ,
> where people are talking about OLPC. Interesting perceptions and
> views. see :-
>
> http://www.itweb.co.za/sections/forum/default.asp

Thanks for the heads up . . . but I am disgusted at the lack of
journalistic integrity on ITWeb!

I responded to the first comment about the ergonomics and went into
some detail on the specs and how the screen folded over to become a
reading tablet.

Three days later my response has still not been posted - but all the
bloody stupid trolls in the world have been.

Be warned: ITWeb is not a FORUM. It is a blatant plagiarism trawler -
and is potentially damaging to the OLPC movement in SA.

Let's have some discussion and input somewhere where it's going to be
seen!

--
Jeff Brown
Website: www.wildcoast.com

8< --
Do not believe in miracles -- rely on them.