[Olpc-uruguay] Stanford Online Education Course

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Dom Sep 9 21:31:57 EDT 2012

¡Hola Amigos/as!
Si puede leer suficiente inglés comprender mi mensaje abajo, pueda participar en este clase de la Universidad Stanford! Es "online" y totalmente gratis. Si decide participar, por favor, escriba me. Posiblemente podemos formar un equipo para el curso.
Carolina (aka Caryl/GrannieB)

From: cbigenho en hotmail.com
To: support-gang en laptop.org; iaep en lists.sugarlabs.org; olpc-socal en laptop.org
Subject: Stanford Online Education Course
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:22:04 -0700

Hi All...
I saw a tweet from Christoph Derndorfer that he has signed up for this online class from Stanford. It looks like a perfect place for olpc/sugar labs folks to form a team and look at possible new directions that will work in XO classrooms. So, I signed up too!
It would be wonderful if we got a nice mix of developers and classroom teachers and other supporters to get a team together for this. Check it out! If you like the idea, sign up and let us all know so we can be a "team"... not officially affiliated in any way with either OLPC or Sugar Labs, but folks who are interested in the XOs in education who would enjoy exploring new horizons and ways to use the XOs together.
To join the adventure, go to this website. Be sure to watch the video. See what will be involved, and sign up if you want to be part of this.
http://venture-lab.stanford.edu/education
Caryl