[Olpc-uruguay] [Sur] Calculadoras Incas

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Lun Feb 6 12:28:16 EST 2012

I came across an alternative interpretation of how the Yupana works
[1]. And I also came up with my own interpretation, since there is
much information captured in the format that seems to be ignored by
the other interpretations I have been able to find. So Version 3 [2]
of the program supports the simple base-10 system recommend by [3],
the base-20 system of [1] and my own, based on prime factors (1, 2, 3,
and 5).

I will work on a version where the learner can create and explore
their own interpretation for Version 4.

regards.

-walter
--