[Olpc-uruguay] [Sugar-devel] Help needed for childrens with physicals, limitations / ayuda para niños con discapacidades (Walter Bender)

Fernando Sansberro - Batovi Games Studio sansberro en batovi.com
Vie Sep 23 15:43:48 EDT 2011

"Cuco de las Computadoras" was conceived for adults who don't know about
the mouse motion or have problems with it, but I think it could be used
with childrens with physical limitations. The game is fullscreen and has
four exercises for mouse motion and two for the keyboard:

Exercises:
1. Only move the mouse.
2. Move and click.
3. Double click.