[Olpc-uruguay] Fwd: Squeakest Uruguay 2012: Educación y robótica.

Carlos Rabassa carnen en mac.com
Sab Oct 29 10:19:12 EDT 2011

Translation of message from Mariana Herrera:

We are preparing Squeakfest 2012.

We are thinking of May 16th, 17th and 18th.  We might confirm or change these dates depending on whether the May 18th national holiday is moved from Friday to Monday or not.

This time things are going to be much more practical,  only a few presentations and many workshops with not too many people in each so they may get their hands on the computers and have fun.

We are open to receive suggestions.

Thanks.

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer