[Olpc-uruguay] Fwd: [IAEP] Austrian documentary about Plan Ceibal

ana.cichero ana.cichero en gmail.com
Vie Nov 11 13:01:29 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Derndorfer <e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Subject: [IAEP] Austrian documentary about Plan Ceibal
To: IAEP <IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org>

Hi all,

earlier this year Austrian television broadcast a 30min documentary about
Plan Ceibal which was made by Julieta Rudich, an Austro-Uruguayan
journalist and film maker. Thanks to a tweet by Miguel Brechner I now found
out that an English version of the documentary is available on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=6aVE1-7ZZOM<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVE1-7ZZOM>

I think it is very well done and probably one of the best videos anybody
has made about Plan Ceibal and the real impact of OLPC. Definitely well
worth watching!

Cheers,
Christoph

--