[Olpc-uruguay] Fwd: [IAEP] Google Summer of Code 2011

Andrés Ambrois andresambrois en gmail.com
Mar Feb 8 11:26:26 EST 2011

Espero ver algún proyecto uruguayo este año!

Por más información sobre el programa: http://www.google-melange.com/

Saludos!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Bender <walter.bender en gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Subject: [IAEP] Google Summer of Code 2011
To: community-news en lists.sugarlabs.org
Cc: iaep <iaep en lists.sugarlabs.org>, Sugar-dev Devel <
sugar-devel en lists.sugarlabs.org>

Sugar Labs will be applying to Google Summer of Code again for 2011.
Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <dirakx en gmail.com> has kindly
volunteered to be our coordinator. He is in the process of updating
the wiki. We will be seeking mentors, students, and project ideas.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender