[Olpc-uruguay] [IAEP] [Sur] Sugar Labs Oversight Board?

Frederick Grose fgrose en gmail.com
Mie Sep 22 21:40:48 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho en hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Tabitha I agree! Is there a tool out there somewhere that does
> simultaneous translations?

Mibbit is a web chat service that supports inline translation,
http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Input_Options#Translation_Menu.

The #schoolserver channel, irc://irc.oftc.net#schoolserver, might be a good
place to use it.
Here is a Mibbit link to it,
https://www.mibbit.com/?server=irc.oftc.net&channel=%23schoolserver

     --Fred