[Olpc-uk] I would like to borrow a laptop

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:42:09 EST 2011

Hi James,

the olpc-uk at lists.laptop.org is correct but you need to be subscribed
to the mailing list to post so as to stop spammers.

I see no problems with the loan of the laptop. I'm based in London not
far from Canary Wharf so if your going to be in London at all we can
organise to meet up if you would like an over view / run through of
the basic use of the laptop, else I can post you one.

Regards,
Peter