[Olpc-uk] new member

v2g51 at students.keele.ac.uk v2g51 at students.keele.ac.uk
Sun Feb 27 09:00:47 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I just joined OLPC UK and wanted to express my interest in getting
actively involved in your projects. Got extensive experience as server
admin and web designer in Barcelona (where I am from), now specializing in
AI and cognition.

Currently I am a smart systems and neuroscience student at Keele
University (Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire county). As a Student Union
part-time offer (holding the mature students office) I would like to start
a campaign to get the message across the rest of student community here.
Is there any way to get leaflets, stiker, an XO for demonstrations and
other kind of materials for that purpose?

Also, I would really like to get involved in bringing laptops to the most
deprived child in the area, if there is something going on or planned
around here please let me know. Really looking forward to start lending a
hand! :-)

Enric G. Torrents

Many thanks,
Enric G. Torrents