[Olpc-uk] Nov 2nd meetup

Burnett, Mark mark.burnett at bearingpointconsulting.com
Mon Sep 20 15:10:47 EDT 2010

Yes, November 2nd for a UK meetup would be great.
I'm leading a project for OLPC to improve the deployment guide and it would be great to get your input.
Here is what we are up to: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Improving_the_Deployment_Toolkit
Any thoughts on the discussion page or new content pages we are creating would be welcome and more when we meet face to face even better.

Mark Burnett

BearingPoint Limited
London
Registered in England with company number 03144016

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.