[Olpc-uk] OLPC UK meet up?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:46:26 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Its been a long time since there's been a gathering and I've received
some of off list interest in OLPC UK stuff. Are people interested in
an informal gathering somewhere in central London in late October or
early November (Tuesday Nov 2nd?) as a general meetup and informal
discussion of OLPC things that are going on in the UK?

I don't think there's a particular need for a defined agenda but it
would be great to hear about what people are up to with Sugar and the
XOs.

Please reply to the list if your interested and if Nov 2nd is OK or if
an other day is preferred or your thoughts in general....

Cheers,
Peter