[Olpc-uk] Can we borrow an XO to help improve the deployment guide please?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 10 05:17:49 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I just returned to Europe after an extensive trip that led me to the
OLPC deployments in Uruguay, Paraguay, and Peru. Combined with my
general interest in documentation and what I perceive as a lack of
documentation in the OLPC space I'm very interested in your plans.

It would also be great to tie in some of the related projects that are
already happening in the community together with what you're working on.

Maybe we can schedule a Skype call at some point next week to discuss
this in more detail?

Also, who at OLPC and which deployment teams are you currently working with?

Cheers,
Christoph