[Olpc-uk] Borrow laptop

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat May 22 10:42:20 EDT 2010

Hi OLPC Warwick,

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM, OLPC Warwick
<olpc.warwick at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi please can someone lend me a laptop for a while? I have a game that
> uses timers and animations and I need to see if the game will work on
> the laptop in terms of speed and memory. Please can anyone help?

Sorry about the delay. The UK lending library has XO-1s that can be
borrowed. There's details of the contact for that on the laptop.org
wiki. He's also on this list so should see the message. Let me know if
you have any troubles.

Sorry in the delayed response, I've been away.

Peter