[Olpc-uk] Marketing & PR - Meeting Announcement

Michael Jordan michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com
Fri May 29 16:14:38 EDT 2009

For those interested in the marketing and PR components of the OLPC effort
we are beginning planning during a meeting next week. On the night we will
be holding a physical planning meeting in London; but for those who can't
attend we will also have an IRC chat so everyone can have their say in the
outcomes.

Physical Meeting