[Olpc-uk] Venue Confirmation, Meeting Reminder and Agenda Update

Michael Jordan michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com
Tue May 26 03:46:17 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

The next meeting of OLPC Uk is this coming Wednesday! We will start at
6.30pm sharp this week as there is much to discuss and confirm.

Venue Details:

It will be held downstairs at Starbucks
<http://starbucks.co.uk/en-GB/_Our+Stores/_Store+Locator/StoreLocatorMap.htm
?a=1&StoreKey=15736&IC_O=51.5121563239285%3a-0.0792991566044026%3a32%3aEC3M+
4BE+(postcode)%2c+United+Kingdom&GAD1_O=&GAD2_O=&GAD3_O=EC3M+4BE+(postcode)%
2c+United+Kingdom&GAD4_O=&Rad>  Fenchurch St, 65 Fenchurch St, The City EC3M
4BC; a venue that will cater for all and continue to avoid the cost of a
professional function room. It is also in between 4 stations making it easy
for you wherever you are coming from.

Agenda Change

The first item on the agenda will now be alternative venues at reasonable
rates - please come with ideas of schools, university rooms, community
buildings and office boardrooms that are available for hire either free of
charge or for a minimal donation.

I look forward to the discussion tomorrow.

Regards,

Michael Jordan