[Olpc-uk] XO Laptop loan

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon May 11 09:21:50 EDT 2009

Sure - we've discussed this at the OLPC UK meeting and as it's in aid of facilitating a future contributors program application it seems just what the library was created for.

I've cc'd the list as the inventory tracking is not massively formal yet.

If there's a particular build you're looking for - candidate-802? - I can flash it to the nand for you.

Martin