[Olpc-uk] Date Claimer and Meeting 2 Summary

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu May 7 14:56:48 EDT 2009

> For enquiries regarding the Library (either in terms of how the XO's are to be used, and in terms of those wanting to assist) please contact Martin directly.

Or better yet, ask here on the mailing list so that such enquiries
become common knowledge and so that other people have a chance to help
out :)

Thanks for posting the meeting summary so promptly, nice to hear that
things are moving forward. Any volunteers to paste it onto a wiki page
for better archival? :)

I'll be in the UK for the whole of June and the start of July;
hopefully we'll be able to organise a meeting then too.

Daniel