[Olpc-uk] Meeting Confirmation - Wednesday, May 6

Frankie Roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Mon May 4 09:55:17 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:07 PM, <michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com> wrote:

Wednesday is approaching fast so i thought a quick reminder email is in
> order - and Christoph it would be great if you could post details on OLPC
> news. The agenda is still being finalised so anyone with points they would
> like to see raised (especially if they were not raised at the last meeting)
> please send them through.

I can't make this I'm afraid, as I'm Manchester-based and can't get to
London on Wednesday.

I'm still keen on organising some kind of UK sugar developers event though -
so if anyone else is interested in that please feel free to discuss it and
I'd be happy to help out.

Frankie

--
Frankie Roberto