[Olpc-uk] Meeting Confirmation - Wednesday, May 6

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Sat May 2 09:11:33 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 10:07:09PM +1000, michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com wrote:
> Wednesday is approaching fast so i thought a quick reminder email is
> in order - and Christoph it would be great if you could post details
> on OLPC news. The agenda is still being finalised so anyone with
> points they would like to see raised (especially if they were not
> raised at the last meeting) please send them through.

If there's time on the schedule I'd like to see if anyone's interested
in discussing:

1) Sugar on a Stick (intro and the state of) - 5 minutes
2) OLPC UK Local Laptop Lending Library (intro and the state of) - 5 minutes
3) OLPC UK Repair Centre (intro and the state of) - 5 minutes

I can't recall if we had wanted to focus explicitly on one issue
(pilot?) so if there's not time that's fine.  Regarding the pilot, I
could also discuss:

4) OLPC Contributor's programme application process (what we did for
OLPC UK Library/Repair Centre)

...with anyone interested.

> Date - Wednesday 6th May, 2009
> Arrival - 6pm
> Start - 6.30pm
> Finish - 8.30pm
> RSVP - ASAP, please confirm your attendance.

I'll be coming, and if anyone willing to help with the repair centre
is coming, I'll bring a big box of OLPC hardware!

> Michael Jordan

Martin