[Olpc-uk] Release content and distribution

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Wed Jun 24 17:41:11 EDT 2009

Hi Kersti,
Thanks for the message. I missed the last meeting, hopefully we will meet
soon. I am not too familiar with the Racepoint Group, I'll read your website
to familiarise myself.

Take care and enjoy the tennis!

Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."