[Olpc-uk] OLPC UK

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Jun 11 04:26:43 EDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up.  There's a lot going on that's relevant to
both OLPC and SugarLabs, including a pilot in central London, laptops
spreading around the country on loan, and regular meetings to marry up
educational and FOSS experiences[1].

There are marketing and pilot teams with which it'd be good for you to
get in touch with:

Marketing Team: Michael Jordan - michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com -
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Marketing

Pilot Team: Warren Pimm - wpimm at mac.com -