[Olpc-uk] Invitation 17th June 2009 - OLPC Forum

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Jun 10 13:21:58 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 06:18:00PM +0100, Dom Baker wrote:
> Unfortunatley I can't make it either as I am dissapearing under a mountain
> of deadlines and will probably be working till midnight next week
>
> On another note, Martin or nayone, does anyone know of any way of picking up
> an OLPC? I want to do a small demo to a few developers over this way and
> wouldn;t mind having a good root around it

I/we'd love to encourage interest in OLPC, OLPC UK, and/or people
applying for long-term laptop loans via the OLPC Contributors program.

We have two laptops not on loan in the lending library - how about we
arrange to meet up in Central London sometime and you can grab one for
a few weeks or some time range that suits your needs.

> ta
>
> Dom

Martin