[Olpc-uk] FW: [IAEP] Introducing kids to Sugar

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Jun 9 12:02:46 EDT 2009

If anyone who's interested in the pilot isn't subscribed to IAEP[1],
you're missing out on some very relevant advice (example forwarded
below).

There are a lot of pilot-related resources out there, and I wonder if
there would be enough interest in a "pilot digest" weekly summary of
discussions / web pages / events that might be suitable for teachers /
interested contributors that focused on pilot process or pedagogical,
rather than technical, advice.

In case there is interest I've created a section on the wiki for
pilot-related materials that may be of use to future pilot
participants:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Pilots/London2009/OLPC_UK/Pilots/Resources

Martin

----- Forwarded message from Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> -----