[Olpc-uk] Borrow xo laptops

Tamiru Haile-Selassie twsproj at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 07:56:39 EDT 2009

Dear sir/madame

I am working with about ten schools in rural Ethiopia. can I borrow your comptuer to see if  I can use it in the schools?

Prupose
Children in Primary schools are taught in their mother tongue. there is no reading material written in the langauge other than text books.

School communities want to address this problem by encouraging children to write stories.

My role is to get financial support and technological assistant to this project.

I will be grateful if I can use your laptop for a day or two.
is it also possible to come to your London events re OLPC laptops.

Kind Regards

Yours sincerely
Tamiru Haile-Selassie