[Olpc-uk] OLPC (UK) Update - July 5, 2009

Amir Ansari amir at open-edu.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 02:52:45 EDT 2009

I think Warren was referring to the activities centered around the
school pilot.  It seems now that we're NOT going to be developing
curriculum material since the teachers at the school expressed a wish
to work through this themselves.  At our last meeting (on Tuesday)
Michael and I encouraged them to consider how to share these lessons
(schemes of work, etc.) with the rest of the OLPC community, later in
the year.

It makes sense, since these are the people on the 'front line'... ;-)

Amir