[Olpc-uk] Preparation for pilot deployment and teacher training

Steve Berryman steve at berryman.org.uk
Sun Jul 12 15:41:57 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 3:56 PM, <michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com> wrote:

> personally think that anyone arriving at 6 or later is more disruptive than
> supportive of the effort.
>
> Who is available to be there at 5? and who is available at 4 to set up the
> session?
>
> maybe we will have to reschudle backward an hour to suit more people?

Yes, i thought this was probably the case, but i can be around if any extra
support is needed.

Could you confirm where the training is? if it was put back an hour i might
be able to get there for around 6pm, or just after, depending on where it
was. Possibly a bit late to change times this late though, although i guess
if no one can make it for 5, this is the only option. Is there any kind of
initial training plan yet?

--
Steve Berryman
http://steve.berryman.org.uk