[Olpc-uk] Preparation for pilot deployment and teacher training

Steve Berryman steve at berryman.org.uk
Sun Jul 12 08:11:22 EDT 2009

There was no IRC meeting on saturday in the end.

What time and how long (and where) is the training? I think it's unlikely
that i'll be able to make it as I wont be able to get out of work until 6pm
at the earliest, but might be able to make it down a bit late if more people
are needed for it. I suspect 6:30 is the earliest i'll manage.

Steve

Steve Berryman
http://steve.berryman.org.uk

Tel: 07886749129