[Olpc-uk] Teacher Training Preparation - Saturday, 11 July 2009

michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com
Fri Jul 10 12:22:45 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

As per Warren's email earlier in the week we are aiming to discuss the teacher training over the weekend.  We have settled on an IRC chat at 2pm on Saturday - those working on the laptop's at Clapham Junction will join the chat from there.  So anyone looking to contribute to the training please tune in.

Draft agenda for the teacher training on Tuesday below - looking to add significant detail to guide the training session.

OLPC - vision, activities, etc.
XO laptop - the physical hardware
Sugar - how to get around, etc.
Activities - run through a couple of activities and show how they can
fit perfectly into National Curriculum requirements

Regards,

Michael Jordan