[Olpc-uk] Preparation for pilot deployment and teacher training

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Jul 9 22:15:16 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 11:49:30AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I plan to have the first testing session from 13:00 on this coming
> Saturday. My house is located near Clapham Junction station and if
> you could confirm availability by replying to this email.

Thanks for organising this.  I think I will be able to make it, though
possibly not right at the beginning.

On my list of things to bring:

- collection stick
- signed image stick
- SoaS XO build image SD card
- Repair centre serial console cable (though not expecting any
  trouble)

It'd be good if someone could have / make a collection stick in case
I'm not able to make it.

> Peter

Martin