[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission and the BRitish Moroccan Society

Benedicte Clarkson secbms at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 07:58:16 EDT 2009

Thank you all for all your help. I really appreciate the time you take to explain processes to me.
I'll get back to you in September to borrow 1 XO laptop, and maybe in the meantime I'll find a way to get them with programs in Arabic.

Good luck with all the computers arriving from the States.
Benedicte