[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 8 11:51:08 EDT 2009

thanks faisal, have looked at both of those previously and they appear excellent missions sur, although not sure they reflect the aims of this group (agreed, neither does the OLPC mission exactly).

an important note is that all i have done is re-arrange most of your content as per my email - very little has been deleted and i have added some points; although the wiki is still to be updated to reflect that.

at any rate given no-one else is really involving themselves in this debate lets take it offline to the marketing / website meeting Dom has called for next wednesday (which of course everyone is invited to).  time and place has not been finalised but i look forward to comparing notes there.

--
Regards,

Michael Jordan
0409 581 323