[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Wed Jul 8 11:38:54 EDT 2009

I see you have changed the page almost beyond recognition.
*
*
*>Your mission was more a start to the objective section than an actual
mission statement,*

I don't think so.

Anyway, have a look at the following:

The mission of One Laptop Per Child Mali

http://www.olpcmali.org/about

One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Australia's mission

http://www.laptop.org.au/vision/

<http://www.laptop.org.au/vision/>
Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."