[Olpc-uk] borrowing a couple of XO laptops

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Jul 8 07:38:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 10:14:52AM -0700, Benedicte Clarkson wrote:
> I would like to borrow a couple of XO laptops for 3 months to take
> to Morocco and show the children.

As soon as I have two laptops available I'll let you know.  I will do
a poll of all the people that have the laptops and see if anyone's
finishing up.  It will probably be less than a month or so.  Is that
alright?

> It would be ideal if they had Arabic educational programs and if not
> at least French.

Unfortunately I can't help with this.  You may be interested in what
OLPC France is doing:

http://olpc-france.org/wiki/index.php?title=Accueil
http://olpc-france.org/antitourne/

> Regards,