[Olpc-uk] Preparation for pilot deployment and teacher training

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Jul 7 06:02:48 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 10:58:00AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I'll be leading the hardware/software side of the pilot

Thanks for the email.

> Questions/queries/offers of assistance all welcome :-)

I want to amplify this: _anyone_ can help with this laptop triage.
Please keep your diaries at ready if you can.

We would love to see you at this event.  It's an easy and painless way
to get familiar with the laptops and chat with people about the
project in a very productive setting (clear goal: write down what's
wrong with laptop.  fix if possible.  get next laptop.  goto 10.)

> Peter

Martin