[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Sun Jul 5 16:56:05 EDT 2009

Most of the information requested can be found here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/About
Including the mission statement.

Please use this as the basis for any comments or views.
<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/About>
Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."