[Olpc-uk] OLPC (UK) Update - July 5, 2009

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Sun Jul 5 16:52:22 EDT 2009

I would like to add that Richard Rothwell has recently joined the marketing
team.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Marketing

<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Marketing>He will help us manage the
facebook group.

Thanks Richard for joining :)

Best wishes.

Faisal

--
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)
"Opening new opportunities to children the world over."