[Olpc-uk] Repair of an XO laptop

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Sun Jul 5 15:26:50 EDT 2009

Hi Richard, (cc uk-repairing)

You could open the XO and check the wiring to the battery with a multi
meter. That's what I would do. Just start checking from the motherboard.
Taking the XO apart is really simple.

Ofcourse you can send it to me and I will fix/replace it.

But maybe better, you use/contact the repairing centre in London.

read more about them:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre

Just let me know it this works for you.

Kind regards,