[Olpc-uk] olpc.org.uk website

Warren Pimm wpimm at mac.com
Fri Aug 28 07:13:23 EDT 2009

Peter,

Great work in assembling the site, am sure that it will get populated
in no time with OLPC UK information.

To those following the pilot process, many of you know the great work
and leadership provided by Peter in advance of this September's pilot
launch.

Many others have contributed in the process of assembling to this
point, and I would encourage anyone who is currently involved or
considering becoming involved to keep at it, or join in as the case
may be.

All input and effort is appreciated, the most valued being the
dedication of time and resources to the pilot process and overall OLPC
(UK) effort in general.

We would ask everyone to draw around the pilot launch and pilot
process in whatever manner that you can to ensure our founding efforts
in the UK are exceptional in all regards.

A very large thank you to Peter and the team who have put in a
hurclean effort over the summer months to set up for the pilot school
launch over the next few weeks.

Another huge thank you to Stephen Boatright and his team at St
Cuthberts an St Matthias Primary School for joining in this precedent
setting initiative in the UK.

We look forward to this fall's pilot and then onto future deployments
in the UK.

Very best, and thanks again.

WP